Cinnamon Almond Milk Ice Cream







Cinnamon Almond Milk Ice Cream

When the “creative in the kitchen” bug strikes, I don’t usually stop with just one new recipe. Today was no different! After starting the Chocolate Banana Almond Milk Ice Cream I got started on another variation.

This recipe calls for:
  • 2 1/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
  • 1 banana
  • 2 tbsp almond butter
  • 1 tsp cinnamon

Begin by blending all of the ingredients- I use an immersion blender, but a regular blender would work too. It is completely safe to taste your concoction, as none of the ingredients require special handling. (Just keep your mouth away from the blender blades genius.) Then following the specific instructions of your ice cream maker, add the liquid to the maker and let it do its thing!!



This time I used the ice cream maker attachment with the Kitchenaid. In approximately 15 minutes, I had this:





Now, I wouldn’t call this ice cream. It’s a bit crumbly, and has a very light flavor that isn’t sweet. I think it’s delightful. Since giving up most processed foods, I’m finding I enjoy flavors I might not have noticed before. And even better, check out the Nutritional Facts below (based on 1/2 cup serving size) By the way, have you read the ingredients list on Ben & Jerry’s – OMG!!! Makes me happy to make my own frozen dessert with ingredients I can identify